Advice and services
IWT is the door to innovation in Flanders and Europe
IWT supports all Flemish companies and research centres in realizing their research and development (R&D) projects. We offer them not only access to Flemish support but also funding programmes of the European Commission. Moreover, we stimulate every type of collaboration through Flemish and European innovation networks.
- IWT stimulates collaboration in Flanders through networks such as the Flemish Innovation Network (VIN?). IWT is the driving force of the network, which enables innovative Flemish companies and research centres to find and contact advisers and experts. More information can be found on www.innovatienetwerk.be.
- IWT is the national contact point (NCP) for supporting applications to international programmes such as:
- the European Framework Programme
- projects within ERA-nets
- projects within INNO-nets
- projects within EUREKA
- projects within Joint Technology Initiatives (JTIs)
- projects within Ambient Assisted Living (AAL). More information can be found on www.europrogs.be.
- Through the Enterprise Europe Network? we stimulate international collaboration. This allows us to bring Flemish companies and research centres in contact with foreign partners and assist them in penetrating new markets for their technology transfer projects. More information can be found on http://een.iwt.be/en
Finely IWT shares best practices with associated European agencies. IWT is involved with various international networks and actions. It is for example, a member of The Association For Technology Implementation in Europe (TAFTIE). This membership enables us to exchange best practices with 18 associated government agencies supporting technological innovation in Europe. More information can be found on www.taftie.org.